Oh the joys of professional school. These are the moments (of just today mind you) that simply follow with....womp womp
1) Waking up to the sound of your roommate in the kitchen ready to go to class, whilst you are still wrapped in your blankets
2) Actually going to the class, only to realize you could and SHOULD have just slept in
3) Checking your exam grades prematurely, knowing the numbers are all jacked up, and freaking out about your "would be" grade
4) Showing up to presentation in "library study" attire (see photo above), only to find out it was supposed to be professional dress
5) Feeling good vibes about winning an IPad2 in a raffle, only to lose to the boy next to you
One week until thanksgiving break!!! The outfit pictures are lacking due to the recent daylight savings fiasco. I was happy to gain an hour of sleep, but now by the time I get out of class it's dark. Sad.